Monday, May 16, 2011

Cutest Cowboy Boots For The Summer

Last summer I lived in my cowboy boots, and I mean that almost literally. I was thrilled to come back to Tennessee from a freshman year spent in Boston, finally experience some sunlight, and put on my cowboy boots. They're nothing fancy, and they're actually just a pair I picked up at Wet Seal in high school one weekend. Point is, I love them! They go with everything, and they're cute, so there's never really a reason not to wear them. 
But I realized I needed to switch things up a little one day last fall when one of my fellow Northeastern Huskies walked up to me in the dining hall and slurred sarcastically at the sight of my worn out kicks, "Honey, nice boots..." Whether he meant it or not, I decided I needed some kind of update. Since
times are changing, my paychecks are finally getting a little bigger than they were in high school; I'm finally ready to let go, and move on up to something nicer! 
If you're in a similar situation, check out these cute cowboy boots for the summer:


Ariat Women's Heritage Western Boots



These fire engines are from Boot Barn - I know, right? Who would name their store the Boot Barn? - and they're made by Ariat. They run for $149.99, but man, do they make a statement. According to their listing, "They are made with thick and durable full-grain leather that will last through almost anything with the proper care!"
Ariat Ladies Shada Peanut Brittle/Brown Bomber Inlayed Top Western Boots


Saying this as politely as I can, these Ariat Shadas are badass. The pointed toe and the 2" heel? Yes, let's do this. They run for 129.99 with free shipping from Cavender's, and they have an "outsole tread pattern for non-slip traction and minimal tracking of mud and debris."








Corral Rose & Cross Cowboy Boots


I've pretty much skipped the crush stage and moved on to full-blown love with these bad boys. With blue roses and crosses over brown leather, they seriously bring a nice feminine touch to cowboy boots, which are supposed to be manly in the first place. They run for $239.99 at Sheplers, and although they're a bit pricier, they are completely hand-crafted and built to last.

Corral White Leather Inlay Boots


These beauties are also available at Sheplers for $239.99. The darker material? Black goatskin, and I'm not even kidding. I didn't even know they made cowboy boots out of goatskin, but these are incredible. The white patterns bring a real elegance to the whole shoe, making them pretty unforgettable!

Corral red lizard inlay western boots


I'm going to be honest and tell you that I've been trying to figure out why I have spent 20 years of my life without these tall, dark, and handsomes. They are from Corral's Vintage Collection, and they were hand-crafted in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico. You can buy these from Sheplers for $157.97.

More to come later! Until then, happy shopping, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment